The following are rules and policies for self-storage use. They are based on state and local regulations. Before you may move in, you are required to sign an agreement to follow Panther Self Storage of Cedar Falls policies. This written agreement is subject to change.
- Smoking and use of alcohol on the entire premises is prohibited.
- Firearms are prohibited on the entire premises.
- Occupant shall own the lock used to secure his/her storage space.
- Owner may limit hours of operation, require verification of occupant’s identity, and inspect vehicles that enter the premises.
- Living things
- Used tires
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
- Alter the premises including painting, cutting, or drilling
- Playing of any type of musical instruments
- Working in the unit, including working on cars, motorcycles, hobbies, crafting, etc.
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Garage sales,auctions, flea market sales, or other public sales.
- Use of electrical appliances or equipment in the leased space or on the premises.
- Assign or sublease of any portion of the space.